Thursday, June 30, 2011

Catholic Culture Clash Links 6-30-11


I was going to continue with my series on Vatican Splendors but I am having trouble finding pictures for the paintings, plaques, etc. that I was going to post on.  I will try and figure out something within the next couple of days or so.

I would like to introduce to you a new online magazine, called LG Magazine, which mixes religion with politics, and was created by one of our great Catholic bloggers, Lisa Graas.

I would also like to introduce to you a new blog, called Catholibertarian which my husband and I started about almost two months ago.  Here are some posts that both of us have done: I agree! - "Catholic Congressional Supporters of Planned Parenthood Should be Excommunicated" , On The Charge of Contradiction - Part II of an Encounter with Sedevacantism  , Was The Declaration of Independence Derived from Catholic Churchmen? Part 1, and Thank The Catholic Founding Fathers for the First Amendment.

As you know by now the GOP primary is under way.  I am backing a principled man who happens to be a Catholic.  This man is pro-life, honorable, and he understands two problems we're dealing with right here in the United States - Muslim extremism and illegal immigration.  He is also very in tune with our economic fiscal nightmare which needs to be remedied with using common sense solutions.  He has sound ideas for cutting our budget.  He has just penned a column in Politico today, outlining how to balance our budget. I am supporting Rick Santorum. Here is his website. If you can please help him out and contribute a little something to his campaign.







2 comments:

Patrick Button said...

Good luck with the new blog!

Teresa said...

@Patrick Thank you.