Happy to accommodate Gina. Thank you for the tag.
Here are the guidelines:
*Share five things you love about Jesus/or why you love Jesus.
*Tag five other bloggers.
*Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here so others can read them.
1. Jesus Christ founded the Church in which he is mystically present and available to us sacramentally. His Church will be here until the end of the world, guiding us through life, and battling the devil -- "And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it." (Matthew 16:18)
2. Jesus is God and God is love -- "God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him." (1 John 4:16)
3. Jesus saved me, gave me eternal life by his dying on the cross -- "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)
4. I feel Jesus' presence all the time and have also experienced his healing touch. Jesus is the great healer. "Jesus went through all the towns and villages, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness." (Matthew 9:35)
5. Jesus is God the Creator. He created me. He created you. He created all living creatures. He created the whole world -- "IN the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." "The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." (John 1:1,14)
I tag Marco, Patrick, Sofia, Ancient Soul, and Christopher.